|"We look forward to providing you with products of the highest quality, best value including
Since 1964 Exact has grown to include a wide range of processes and capibilities that make it a one stop shop for sheet metal processing. This wide range of production offerings give Exact more control over the entire manufacturing process during a product. This allows Exact to:
Our Main Processes Include:
We maintain close relationships with local vendors to provide the few services we do not have in-house. Our close relationship and complete vendor inspection process allows for continued control over production.
Systems and Engineering
Exact's business system documentation is managed by Exact's electronic media systems LAN.
Exact employs a inclusive ERP, MRP, and CRP that includes integrated HR and Accounting functions. The Software provides master lists that define the documents, data and technical specifications related to the effective operation of product development and production. All of our documents, data and technical specifications are controlled through designated distribution channels that are preclude the use of uncontrolled or out-of-date materials.
(1) 612 Wysong 6'
(1) Amada EM K3610NT Servo Electric CNC controlled 58 station turret punch press with 4 auto-index stations, 33 ton capacity 60 "x100" sheet size. Equipped with RMP load/unload robotic feeder for automated lights out opperation.
(2) Amada Vipros 255 Hydraulic CNC controlled 31 station turret punch press with three auto-index stations, 20 ton capacity 50"50" sheet size.
(1) Amada Pega 345 CNC controlled 56 station turret punch press, 33 ton capacity, 40" x 80" sheet size.
(1) Amada Pulsar Laser 1212 CNC controlled turret.
(1) Finn-Power "E-Brake" 10' 120 Tons
Electro servo driven motors control the fast and accurate movement without the need for hydraulics. CNC controlled with 6 axis backgauge and 3D controller. Programming available via offline automated bending software to reduce setups and tooling conflicts. Precision ground tooling provides tight tolerance bending over the entire 10' bending length.
(1) 176012 Accupress 10’ Hydraulic press brake with multi-axis CNC gauging.
(1) 7601 Accupress 10’ Hydraulic press brake with single-axis CNC gauging.
(1) 7606 Accupress 6’ Hydraulic press brake with single- axis CNC gauging.
(1) J-110-1 Pacific I 10 ton, 10’ hydraulic press brake with NC back gauge.
(1) J-55-6 Pacific 55 ton, 6’ hydraulic press brake with Huron Z-axis automatic back gauge.
(1) 14-72 Diachronic 35 ton, 6’ press brake with Huron auto bend NC back gauge.
(1) RG-50 Amada 50 ton, 6’ press brake with Huron auto bend NC back gauge.
(1) Scaly 100 KVA 3 phase welder with Scaly"Touch- Weld" solid state controller
(1) Scaly 100 KVA 3 phase spot welder with Pet ron solid state controller
(1) Precision Press 75 KVA spot welder
(4) Miller TIG 300 AMP welder
(1) Miller MIG 200 AMP welder
(1) 626 W. A. Whitney 30 gauging press
(1) CSW 220 Amada Notcher/Cooper
(1) #5 Federal 60 ton OBI press
Grinding and Deburring
(1) Timesaver 37" Dual head "Wet" sander/finisher.
(1) Timesaver 9" mini belt
(1) Oakley D-1 Stroke Sander
(1) 5 HP double spindle 4" belt sander
(1) 5 HP double spindle polishing stand
(1) Chamferit edge deburr machine
Assembly & Insert Installation
(5) Haeger hydraulic insert presses with auto feed
(1) General Engineering 24" air presses
Miscellaneous hand held rivet guns
(1) 11 Stage Iron Phosphate immersion type surface pre-treatment system.
(1) Conveyorized wet paint system. Industrial Heating Finishing design, 2-8 feet per minute line speed, 3 inline paint and texture booths, Binks electrostatic "wet" paint guns, 1-touch up booth, 1-in line gas fired oven.
(1) Col-Met Spray batch powder booth booth 12' X 12' with 2 GEMA powder guns for quick color changes. Powder oven 8' X 12' for batch racks, 500 deg max temp.
(1) 36" x 26" vacuum table
(2) 4’ x 8’ adjustable fixture boards
(1) Dry off oven
ISO 9001:2000 compliant Quality Assurance program with a full line of calibrated measurement gauges including a Virtek Laser QC Inspection System. Quality data is maintained in Pilgrim Integrated Quality Management Database System Software.
12 foot zinc tanks (largest in Florida). This line is designed for larger parts where the finish is critical. Either clear or yellow chromate finish is available.
Barrel plating line is designed for small parts with high volume. This is the most cost effective manner to plate steel. Either clear or yellow chromate finish is available.
Clear and yellow chromate conversion (alodine/irridite) finish is available on aluminum.
ROHS Compliant finishes will be available in 2006
Click on a link below to learn more about Exact Inc.Shearing
Systems and Engineering
Punching and Notching
Plating / Protective Finishes
Assembly & Insert